Apple Caught Cheating on RSS Standard
The photocasting feature of Apple’s new iPhoto application violates numerous internet standards, dignitaries from the RSS community have pointed out. “It ignores 95% of RSS and Atom and gets most of the remaining 5% wrong,” one developer stated.
About this entry
You’re currently reading “Apple Caught Cheating on RSS Standard,” an entry on Flanker's Diggs
- Sunday, January 29th, 2006 / 11:49 PM